Do you guys have a Samsung smartphone and you are suffering from a problem with the Google Play service app?
These problems can be fixed by updating Google Play service in Samsung.
So today in this article I am going to show you exactly how to update Google Play service in Samsung. You can use these techniques in any Samsung smartphone in which you want to update the Google Play service APK.
So without taking any more vs anymore live let’s dive into the article
How to update Google Play services in Samsung smartphones
SO, Samsung is one of the most popular brands in the whole world and they launch a new smartphone every month.
If you are looking at the Google Play service you can’t download it from Google Play Store directly instead you have to follow many tutorials to download Google Play service.
So here is how you can download Google Play service app on your Samsung smartphone and 5 steps.
- First of all what you need to do, is 2 go into your mobile settings
- Then you should find the app section where you will find the list of all the installed apps on your smartphone
- After getting into the app section you have to find the Google Play service APK
- Now click on it in a new popup menu where you have to click on the three dots on the top right and sign that you have to click on update Google Play service.
- When you click on the update button you will be automatically redirected to the Google Play Store where you can easily download Google Play services on Samsung smartphones.
So that’s it. This is how you can download or update Google Play service apk on your Samsung smartphone and if you didn’t get the option click here directly go to the download option.
2 thoughts on “How to update Google Play services in Samsung smartphones ”